Britney Spears in her song ”Circus” very astutely described the types of people:
“There’s only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain and the ones that observe,”
(Wow. I just put a song lyric by her)
They’re also, some highly intelligent morons, who entertain themselves at the cost of others. They usually find themselves very funny and beyond everyone else’s sphere of cognizance – even if they don’t, these species act:
a) Cocky as heck.
So yes, when Snotty Princess came strutting by at the doom school, after a weekend of her and I, happily chatting up on the facebooky for the first time; I was in for a big surprise. Facebook, for the record, is absolute baloney. You think people are actually that sweet and nice in real life? I’m sorry to break this terrible news to you – Most of them are not. They are a literal anus in life. Yes. That anus in the human anatomy. So, it hit me like a shock of cold water – not anus – that while, I’m being perfectly candid, Snotty P was so not the candidate for propriety. For starters, if you’ve got an opinion. Wait in line. Don’t just interrupt someone else – as their faces burn in embarrassment – with your own “endearing” dictatorial-esque intellect even if it’s done in “good fun”. I wanted to give you several liver lacerations afterwards- with a pencil.
I lol’d hard after class because A) The heat can totally molest your head. b) After writing, I realize I’m free of lapsing into pensiveness, because the conclusion would always be: Snotty P is a complete witch.
I must jot this down with great sadness; yes, bullying happens in college too.
Also, my week’s checklist which I’m going to follow or I’m going to bust
mine someone’s head.
1. I will try penning down the notes which spill from the Prof’s mouth, no matter how bland the subject.
2. I will stop listening to Death Metal, to counter the depressive streak that has inflamed suddenly inside of me since hearing the countless profanities in ghoulish or Gollum – whatever it is called, is not helping.
3. I will continue using the amazing ability of controlling my facial muscles when that E-Sush comes floucing by, and thinks I’m always trying to be such a know-it-all. What is this? 4th grade?
4. I will stop thinking of the transvestite in the play.
5. I’m not going to hate studying in my college. AGAIN.
6. Oh God. I think I would break rule 5 like in the next minute. Just did it.
7. Public Skills. ASAP.
8. Think it’s better to show people you’re a bad witch so they can’t walk all over you like THAT INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED WITH ME. If you heckle me again, so God help me, I’ll certainly neuter you for sure, and then donate your eggs to
P.S: Some of you found this blog by searching for “Bdmaash Boys” . I mean really? *Arches eyebrow* Bdmaash boys? Is this a local movie I missed? Rawr.
Listening now: Children of Bodom -Tie my Rope